Given that I’ve been extremely busy this past week, and I still want to post, I’ve decided to make a fun post! I wanted to title it “The Procrastination Post,” mostly because I’m basically going to give you a list of some of the best time wasting websites ever. You’re welcome. In the end, I titled this post “Falling Dominoes” after one of the websites below. Enjoy!
How to Procrastinate like a PRO:
- Falling Dominoes: a Coca Cola mini-site, sort of like a Rube Goldberg device near the end
- No Moving: a really relaxing little website
- Automatic Flatterer: need some motivation?
- Procatinator: loading a cat and buffering a song–what more could you want?
- sanger.dk: for my fellow dog lovers
- Falling, Falling: relaxing for some, I suppose? I actually hate this one because it hurts my head
- Has the Large Hadron Collider Destroyed the World Yet?
- Passive Aggressive Password Machine: not really very helpful, nor amusing in the slightest. Pointless, really.
- iwastesomuchtime.com: amen.
- Patience is a Virtue: it really is…good luck
- The Pi Song
- Definitely Hall of Shame: Are you one of those people who consistently misspells ‘definitely’? You’re not alone.