Some fun facts about me:
- I memorize every instrument used in a song and it’s cue. I also get really frustrated when radio versions have different instrumental cues or just different instruments in general. Am I the only person that does this?
- I’m straight, but I get quite upset when people make homophobic comments (no matter who it’s directed to). So don’t do that. I will get mad. And I will lecture you. Whether you like it or not. Equality for all.
- I can tell the difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi. And there is a big difference. I can also tell the difference between Diet Coke and regular Coke and Coke Zero. Maybe it’s just me…
- Am I the only one who tries to sing along with the radio and the artist gets the words wrong?
- I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before, but for the record: I do not like rap. But there is an exception. There are always exceptions. For instance, I really, really, really don’t like country music…for the most part. I do, however, enjoy Taylor Swift. In this case, I don’t like rap, but I do like Macklemore. And while that may not make sense to some people, it does make sense to me and here’s why: the majority of Macklemore’s songs actually have a good message–whether it be encouraging you to stand up for your rights or being yourself. That’s the best way to explain it.
- I used to have a pathological fear of dogs. Now I’m doing much better and I have my own dog. I’m also going to volunteer at the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah this coming March and April.
- I don’t like raw cheese, but I do enjoy grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza, and quesadillas.
- I drink a lot of tea. One in the morning, one after lunch, and one before bed (no caffeine of course). It might be because I’m English. Or it might be because I really, really, really love my tea.
- I will reread books until I have fully digested them.